What are the courier delivery times?Courier delivery times vary on service procured and always will be quicker with more expensive and premium delivery services chosen, let's take a look at some different services and the timings:
Economy 2-5 day serviceAs the name suggests this service will take your delivery to complete in 2 to 5 days, usually about 2 days.
48 hour serviceThis service will have your parcel or package delivered within 48 hours from collection.
Next day serviceYour goods will be delivered the next working day after collection.
Next day AM
Your goods will be delivered in the morning of the next working day after collection.
Next day pre 10amYour goods will be delivered before 10am the next working day after collection.
Next day pre 9amYour goods will be delivered before 9am the next working day after collection.
Same day deliveryYour goods will be collected and delivered the same day, usually in working or office hours.
Same day dedicatedYour parcel, pallet or goods will be collected and delivered directly on the same day, it will depend on the driving time from collection to delivery.
Which delivery service to choose?You should always choose the most suitable delivery service to your requirements, this will ensure you and your customer are both happy. What to consider:
- Does my package need to be delivered urgently or is there no rush.
- Is the recipient expecting the delivery at a certain time.
- What is the value of the goods I am sending, if low value item then you may send on economy service.
- Do I need my goods to be insured in transit.
- Will a delayed delivery cost me or my customer.
- Has my customer paid for premium delivery.
You will be able to determine which delivery or courier service is right for you and you can then make the necessary arrangements.